The sanitary pass* will be mandatory to access the Centre de Congrès Henri Oreiller and will guarantee the safety of everyone during the Seminar.
*French Sanitary pass:
- Proof of complete vaccination: the vaccination schedule is considered complete 28 days after the administration of a dose for Janssen vaccine and 7 days after administration of the third dose for other vaccines : Pfizer-BioNTech / Moderna / Astrazeneca / Covishield / Vaccin R-Covi (R-Pharm) / Covid-19 Vaccine (Fiocurz)
- Or a certificate of recovery older than eleven days and less than six months
- Or a negative PCR or antigen test not older than 48 hours
Closest testing center is:
Centre Médical Médival
73150 Val D’Isère
In order to get an EU Digital COVID Certificate (valid in France), please visit the official webpage.
In addition to these official regulations, please note that the ABC WIN Seminar will ask:
- Wearing a mask at all times will be compulsory.
- Hydro-alcoholic gel will be at your disposal in every space of the congress to use at your convenience.
- Specific bins will be available to dispose of your masks and others individual protective equipment’s.
- The basic safety behaviors must be followed strictly : find the list of these behaviors in the document here .
- The different spaces of the seminar will be organized in order to adapt to the current safety measures and the disinfection of the rooms will be intensified to protect the attendees.
- Strictly respect the walking directions to avoid crossing people, arrows will be marked on the floor to help you navigate throughout the congress – there will be dedicated
- The reception at the congress will be organized in a way to limit contacts between people as much as possible when you pick up your badges and documents.
- The catering area will be set up to strictly respect the sanitary measures and allow protective behaviors.
- Due to sanitary measures, the congress will offer a reduced cloakroom service. We recommend that participants leave their luggage at the hotel when possible.
- A minimum distance of one seat is left between the seats occupied by each person in the conference rooms
- All our service providers apply the provisions recommended in the standards of the profession and all the staff working on the site during the congress benefited from a specific training.
- A « sanitary risks » referent will be appointed in the organisation to ensure that all the above sanitary measures will be applied and followed strictly at all times.
Please note that these sanitary measures might evolve overtime depending on the instructions of the government. Be sure that if it happens the ABC WIN Seminar will adjust its actions accordingly to respect the new safety guidelines.